Any blogger users know that blogger was down for awhile.  As a result, many of  the lovely comments you left (and this post) were deleted.  BAH!  I'm re-posting this and will follow-up with a brand new post soon. 

While checking out shops in Houston, I found the high style big box central, Highland Village.  Among the trendy home stores like West Elm and Restoration Hardware there is, no suprise, an Anthropologie.  Honestly, I haven't been blown away by Anthropologie in the past.  Sometimes the look cultivated in the stores and online looks too forced.  Is that harsh?  Well, previous opinions aside, I fell in with love this Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase online:

Photo Source

Photo Source
 
Aqua plus a red sculptural flower?  Yes please.  I'm going to give Anthropologie another try tomorrow afternoon.  For the air conditioning, if nothing else.  Then I'm off in search of local shops and galleries!!
 
Top