Now that I am back online, I'm at it again. 

I'm on the hunt for a vintage teak secretary or roll top desk, something like the pics below.  We need something like this because I am a total computer/office hog.  Hubby can barely log internet time with me around, so we bought a laptop for him to call his very own and now he needs a desk.  Poor fella has been using the footstool of the reading chair in my office.  Not comfy. 

Apartment Therapy

Via Maurice & King

Where will we put a secretary when we find one?  We're thinking of replacing my beloved armoire in the guest bedroom (see the House Tour for more pics).  Then the space can be his to use as an office, but the piece will still function for guest storage.  Perhaps even better than what is there . . .

Ooo, have you ever seen this angle?

But, during this quest, I'm a bit distracted looking at snippets of homes in the online classifieds.  I'm ogling the good design.  Check out the gorgeous space below.  I love the bold artwork & accessories with the neutral off white sofa and grey chair.



P.S. The coffee table is for sale.  But what I really want is that grey chair . . . 
 
Top