I have decided it's in my power to declare winter officially over.  You are welcome.
It is my plan that  we all agree to ignore winter from now on, and it will eventually get bored and move on to annoy someone else, like Australia.



These three lovelies are part of my southern belle summer wardrobe.  These are very indicative of what I wear every day in the warmer weather.  The first two came from Goodwill for $3.00 each.  The hot pink one I actually purchased with real american dollars for an art show last year.


Please look carefully at the one in the middle.  Closer.  Do you see it?  Yup, the dress was made with the fabric up side down.  The funny thing is, no one ever notices.  Unless.....wait...is that why they were all laughing behind my back that time?  

Also a Goodwill purchase.

Department store find.  I do love this dress, it's one of my favorites.

I have not worn this one yet, got it at Goodwill during the winter.
Why did I hang my dresses in trees you ask?  Well, I really just wanted to share with you the foundation of my spring/summer wardrobe.  I have lots of cotton/colorful/patterned dresses.  So.....how will I add to this collection?  Should I add to this collection?  Should I stick with accessories?  Do any of these have a mid century vibe?  Could a midcentury vibe be created with little cardigans, sandles, vintage jewelry?  Help!
I'll be back in the vintage/consignment stores on Friday, please send any ideas you may have before then.

Have a beautiful day.
Yancey
 
Top