Last week, my little Liam turned 6 years old! He is so ready to be big, and ready to do big boy things. It has left me thinking about the days of Liam being a silly little toddler. Although, he could be a handful; he was a sweet little guy:) Why is it kids are always so ready to move forward and parents struggle to keep up? Lately, I've been reading several blogs that are written by very creative parents and I love how inspiring and tender they are. I thought I would share a few of them.
Ish and Chi is a beautiful blog about design and fashion, but also has some very inspiring ideas for children's decor. Be sure and check out this lucky boy's nursery!!
La Belle Baleine shares the life of a charming family in North Carolina. I love that it features so many fun kid-friendly shops, but I mostly love the honest comments about being a new parent.

Finally, there's Pepito mi Corazon. I love that name!! The blog is in French, but even if you don't speak the language, you'll be smitten with the beautiful photos. Also, check out their shop of kids clothing, called Guapito. So many cool things.

There lots and lots of sites for the little ones. I will have to share more later. Hope you enjoy these in the meantime:)
 
Top