M y husband and I have put our foot down and decided to get our dog, Cocoa, off the bed at night! So, I saw it as the perfect opportunity to go shopping! : ) For a dog bed, that is. : ) I headed over to Home Goods and found a really awesome one for only $25! So, needless to say, I was pretty thrilled with the size and the price! It worked like a charm too! Cocoa went right over to it and lied down. : ) Thank you God!! Now, I can stretch my legs at night. {sigh}. : ) While I shopped, I thought about the fact that it needed to be a dog bed that looks nice with our mid-century/boho decor. It got me thinking about a mid-century design. I found the pics above throughout the I-Net. I looooove the suitcase ones! Found those on etsy! So... I am on the hunt for a nice, large suitcase to complete Cocoa's bed. We got the big cushion, but the suitcase would just make it look so much cooler!! Until tomorrow!
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top