I've been blogging for precisely 53 days. That's not very long and I'm not complaining....but...see this pile of books...my pile of books waiting to be read...
...in Easters gone by, that pile would have been toast...metaphorically speaking of course. I would have read at least two...possibly three of that lot in the time it took to demolish a chocolate egg or thirty-three. That's my daughter at her 21st birthday party in case you were wondering...isn't she beautiful:)
If you read yesterday's post you'll know that this fabulous book got a good work-out over the weekend...
But seriously...as much as I love design books...and I bought another three from the 2nd hand bookstore as well as this brand spanking newbie and there are a couple more on order from the Book Depository...I really miss reading fiction. I have to find a way to balance my love of that, with the satisfaction I get from writing this blog and my complete obsession genuine curiosity with seeing what you lot are up to. Has anyone solved this problem...and if so...can you please help? Will I get some equilibrium when I'm not so new at this? Please tell me it settles down! Now I have to head off to work and earn some money so I can continue buying books. Have a great (short) week bloggy and non-bloggy peeps. I will be. Maybe I'll even have a read one night!

 
Top