Dresser turned into a plant/pot holder! : )

One of my faves! A suitcase pet bed!

What a great way to incorporate nature into your home decor... : )
Amazing repurposed wood into an amazing table.
All sorts of tables put together as one...


Bohemians love to do projects. Especially if it entails taking a bunch of old stuff and repurposing it into something fabulous. I've got two old doors at the shop right now that I'm dying to do something with. One of them would make an awesome desk! The other? A unique message board. But, I've got like 500 things I want to do and very little time to do it. So, I pass it on to my husband and now he's swamped too. So, there you have it! But, for those of you with a little more time on your hands, repurposing items is a lot of fun and a wonderful way to add something unique and one of a kind to your space. You don't need to begin with something huge either. For instance, a few months ago, I took a ship light cage and placed it upside down. I stuck a bunch of pencils in it and re-named it a "pencil cage". It sold right away! My latest? An old bike wheel hangs from the ceiling and holds necklaces. : ) Looks pretty nifty! : ) So, get out there and enjoy!!
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top