Wow, I'm back! I've been gone for 9 days, visiting my family. We finally got home last night and I feel all out of sorts. Mark actually forgot which cabinet we keep our dishes in. I apologize for no posting, but I had spartan internet access, at best. In a funny way, I enjoyed being away from computers. I was able to forget about a lot of my concerns. Unfortunately, today I'm trying to catch up with the rest of the world. I found this house via Accidental Mysteries, and it reminded me of how I feel....lost in time.

This home was recently sold in St. Louis. The entire structure is a time capsule, all the way down to the matching pink bedside lamps. Go to the article here, to see how strategically placed carpet squares and a basement allowed this house to stay in such pristine condition. Its hilarious!
 
Top