Yes... ladies and gentlemen... Bohemian Vintage is officially going storefront. Alas! In the past year and a half, I have been running Bohemian Vintage from my home, by selling vintage home accessories and furniture through etsy. I've learned a lot about business and about antiquing and design. I absolutely love it and have a true passion for it. Some of you may not know this... but I'm actually a teacher and lawyer. I have both degrees. But, overall, I am a creative soul that yearns for a creative outlet. Plus, I LOVE the business aspect of it all, as well. So! My soon to be hubby and I decided it was time to take the leap and jump into the fabulous world of an antiques shop. The shop will offer furniture, home accents, some clothing, jewelry, handbags, art work, knick knacks and in the future... design and rental services, as well. Here we come South Tampa! For those of you that are in the area, if you consign an item with us before July 26th, you will get 70% of the cut at sale! 70%!! Awesome deal, if you ask me! Thereafter? 60%. So! Let me know if you are interested.
Other than that... I will announce the Grand Opening of Bohemian Vintage (the actual, physical, awesome, fabulous shop) in the next couple of days.
Happy Decorating!
Mina
 
Top