She's not in Canada anymore!  Hubby & I are in Houston, Texas!  Woo-hoo.  An entire week without me complaining about how wet and rainy and snowy it is.  I have five posts in mind about how freakin' hot it is, instead!  Just kidding.  Althought it seriously is like living in an oven.

But I have even more exciting news than just being across the border.  Yesterday we drove to Dallas and met Dana from mid2mod!  If you have been following her blog, you've probably guessed that she is incredibly knowledgeable, interesting and kind, with a great sense of humour - and you'd be right!  We had the best time chatting with her and her lovely family.  The mid2mod store is also fantastic - a perfectly curated selection of mid-century design in a bright and airy setting.  It is a shame that I can't fit much into my tiny assortment of carry-on baggage.  If you go, bring an empty suitcase or a U-Haul truck. 

I currently cannot find the magic cord that connects the camera to the laptop and makes the photos go "whoosh" into blogger (that's the technical term, right?) so I won't be bloggin' about Texas just yet. 

But Texans sure are stylish.  Check out this gorgeous space I randomly found online, while checking out some tourist-y things to do:     

Photo Source
 
Top