As promised I would like to show you the after pictures of our patio.



BEFORE:  This is the corner of the patio where junk tended to pile up.


AFTER:  The junk is replaced by a lovely rose a pink geranium and some herbs.  Much better.
BEFORE:  Another corner of the patio became an unloved pot graveyard.
AFTER:  A lovely blue pot planted with a  boxwood - my favorite shrub.  The small pot contains mint.
BEFORE:  The remnants of last years herbs.  Amazingly the sage survived the harsh winter.
AFTER:  Another boxwood in a lovely blue pot along with sage, basil, and a hot red pepper plant.  We painted our back door blue after a trip to Paris years ago and I'll never part with it.  I really should consider painting the front door this color as well.
Wide view of the patio.  We are really looking forward to eating outside a lot this summer.  Does anyone else love to eat breakfast outside?  Isn't it the most decedent?

I had originally planned to include lots more pictures but my computer is just not feeling the love today.  So to her I say "F*** You"  and I mean it in the most loving way.

Have a BEAUTIFUL day.
YANCEY





 
Top