Hanging my head in shame...I didn't read anywhere near as much as I would have liked!
...despite the fact that I spent many hours trapped in a tin can over the pacific ocean and north america!
Here's what I managed:
The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean - fiction
As Good as it Got by Isabel Sharpe - fiction
Hector and the Secrets of Love by Francois Lelord - fiction
...oh yes, a deep and meaningful reading month that was! I'll try to do better in April...after all there's an Easter break perfect for lounging about reading. 
I can't rave about any of these books although I suspect I might have been more inclined to do so about Hector etc if I hadn't had to read it on the iPad. No matter how hard I try I can't embrace this way of reading. But I'm going to have to...I've downloaded some real goodies and they MUST be read! I'll need to get over my aversion to snuggling up with a bit of technology as opposed to bits of paper.
While the reading was more than a bit light on...I did see six movies! What a pity I can only remember five! Again, courtesy of QANTAS...they were...
I really enjoyed Red. Who doesn't love Helen Mirren. I mean, really...
 
Top