Lung cancer is one of the dangerous disease and according to the World Health Organization (WHO), lung cancer is the leading cause of death in the group of cancers in both men and women.
If you experience symptoms of lung cancer as below, it must be vigilant because of the possibility of lung cancer.
1. Persistent cough
2. Chest pain and in pain when coughing or laughing
3. Shortness of breath and wheezing like an asthma
4. Bloody sputum, change colors and more
5. Often experience recurrent infections, such as pneumonia and bronchitis
6. Hoarseness / husky.
7. Enlarged fingertips and pain
8. Weight loss and loss of appetite
9. Abnormal breast growth in men
10. Emotional instability, mood swings, lethargy, depression
If you have symptoms of lung cancer as above on your self then immediately consult a doctor.