With spring around the corner, I feel giddy (enough so that talk of rainbows & chipmunks seems like a good idea).  Also related to spring-ish-ness, I find myself drawn toward rooms that feature soft, muted, mature pastels.  I am especially mad for the combination of a soft muted pink with black & white.

[PD102099kitchenshelf_002.jpg]
Blueprint Magazine via Decorology

[PD102099livingdetail2_017.jpg]
Blueprint Magazine via Decorology

Via Eye See Pretty

Truthfully, I'm even enjoying brighter, more Easter egg pastels:

Decorating Room

But, you should know, that a week ago while everyone was blogging about their tulips and warm weather, this was the view outside my window:



So, let's think warm thoughts for me in the townhouse.  Imagine how jacked up I will be when spring has actually sprung . . .
 
Top