Hubby & I took a friend grocery shopping this weekend but we were early to pick her up, so we sauntered over to a vintage shop and look what I found:


I added it to the other turquoise McCoy planters I have:


You likely already know of my collection love (esp. McCoy Pottery):
Click here for an older post about my McCoy pottery collection
Click here for the adorable story of the planter my grandma gifted me
Click here for a post about some completely drool-worthy collections some other lucky ducks have amassed
Click here for a post about silhouette collections

I enjoy collecting for the thrill of the hunt.  The largest McCoy planter, on the top shelf, was a yard sale score!  (My newest acquisition was a splurge).  But I also love collections for the design statement they make:


Via I'm So Vintage

I'm working on my collection, slowly but surely.  I'll post a new photo of the whole lot, soon.  You know I never grow tired of asking: what do you collect?

P.S. Click here for a great article about recognizing the "Real McCoy" pottery markings.
 
Top