Morning all, Kerri here from Driftwood Interiors.  I’m thrilled that Kerry has asked me to guest post for her while she’s off gallivanting around the US. I’ve been a big fan of her blog since day one – her style is so funny, warm and engaging – but even better, I’m honoured to call her a friend. Thanks for the invitation Kerry, and I’ll do my best to fill your very big (as in fabulous, of course!) blogging shoes.

In the spirit of this guest post series, my theme is ‘coastal’, which is right up my decorating alley. Without a doubt, it’s my all-time favourite style. In Australia, the Northern Beaches of NSW boast some of the most gorgeous beach houses, and all have one thing in common – a relaxed, laid-back vibe. Many are more up-market now than the simple beach shacks I used to holiday in as a kid, but the best still promise a real sand-between-your-toes, drinks-in-the-hammock ideal of the perfect beach escape.   
I hope you enjoyed your trip to the coast with me today, and thanks so much Kerry for letting me hijack your fabulous blog. Can’t wait to hear all about your big adventure!
Kerri xx


 
Top