While scrolling through the most recent edition of Lonny magazine, I noticed a subtle feature over and over. Almost every interior had some amazing wall treatments. Here are a few of my favorites. 
The room above feels like someone climbed into my subconscious, gathered everything they could find and used it to decorate this space...its almost eery. I need to live here!!!
I love the unusual mix of mismatched prints and unique mirrors. Its so unpredictable, so it keeps the room feeling fresh. What I REALLY love about this room is the ceiling! Wow, its so fantastic. Personally, I hate low white ceilings, because they just bring a room down. Instead, this ceiling actually makes the space.
Black lacquer cabinets in the kitchen? Yes!!
I had to do a double-take on this wall. Right in the middle is a flat-screen television. A stylish wall while you watch TV....nice.

I love the combination of old and new in this dining room. Especially the large traditional mirror, leaning against the wall. Truly beautiful!
 
Top