It is kind of funny: last fall we spent so long trying to pick a colour to paint the inside of the garage (and figuring out storage) that the cold weather hit and painting was no longer an option.  Oops.  Well, we're determined to be ready the second it is mild enough to even start decluttering the space.  So, even though there is snow on the ground and an ice octopus on the roof, we're starting the garage plan.  And I picked a colour: a greyish seafoamy colour, kinda beach glass-like.  I love the colour of the back of our television unit - it is glass and a great pale, pale turquoise: 

Hmmm - should take a new pic of this unit because
the stuff at the side has been totally rearranged . . .




Hard to get a good pic, but this is my inspiration.  We reason that it will be cheery & bright because it is so light, but also not look dirty like a white eventually will.  Today I'm going to see if I can find a paint chip that matches.  Yay - progress!
 
Top