Well, my first consignment shopping day was a bit of a bust.  But it's only day one and I'm still enthused.  Actually, as you can see I did find a pair of simple black shoes. Yippie. Seriously I get sorta giddy when ever I find a pair of shoes in my size.  I could have skipped all the way home in these babies.  Also, they were marked $10.00 and then when I got to the register the lady said "spontaneous sale, all shoes and bag are 1/2 off", so I got these nice black pumps for $5.00!  Double yippee.

He doesn't know it yet but I also found this tie for Braxton.

I really like it with this blue checked shirt.

It's also nice with  the pink stripe.  What's your vote?

And now from the department of just because it's friday, I leave you with these gorgeous pictures from Lilly Pulitzer spring 2011.








Have a beautiful weekend everyone.
Yancey
 
Top