I like collecting. I have a fledgling collection of McCoy pottery, as well as Strawberry Hill pottery. I also collect Lily of the Valley dishware, but I left it at my childhood home for fear of breaking the pieces in transit (We've moved twice in the last three years). I previously collected old skeleton keys and currently collect silhouettes (which are chillin' in the basement until I decide where to hang them). I have a collection of charms on my charm bracelet. I seem to collect dust bunnies, but that's not really an intentional collection. Despite my love of collecting, my collections are all small. But I'm workin' on it and pictures like these are certainly inspiring:

Photo source

I found the inspiring pic above on Poppytalk today. For more info about Lisa Congdon's Collection a Day, check out her website.

Photo source

Photo source

And now, for some McCoy Pottery collections:

Photo source

Photo source

Photo source

So, what do you collect?
 
Top