I was just over at younghouselove, reading about their new bathroom mirror (see here) from Lowe's.  And I really, really want it for our main floor half bath (remember, its a work in progress.  You can see its transformation to date here.):



I wasn't even in the market for a new mirror, but I just love the shape of this one.  It mimics the lines of the cabinet pulls (which were originally in another bathroom, but I spray painted them black and moved them in here).  When I bought the mirror that is in there now, we didn't have a Lowe's.  We technically still don't: they are building the first one in our city and I drive by way more often than is normal, checking to see if it is open yet.

What do you think?  Would it work or is it to matchy-matchy? Have I become too fascinated with mirrors?
 
Top