Those who know me well know that a book is one of the best things you can give me...so I was really chuffed when last week I was lucky enough to win this one...
from the fabulous Posie (aka Jennie) at Posie's Patchwork.  That woman is a marvel...she exhausts me just reading about the things she manages! Go and say hi if you don't already know her.
So for those who weren't as lucky as I was...I thought I'd share some of the pages...
Given that this book showcases nine Swedish homes I expected it all to be very white on white...and there was definitely that...
but also masses of colour...
which suits me down to the ground (although I do love looking at those all white heavenly spaces)
This is such a fun book...witty, pretty and wise :)
I'm going to have lovely dreams of this balcony...
Thank you Jennie...you rock.
And because I haven't posted one for a while, here's the slayer doing what she does best...being on perpetual holiday...and looking decidedly unglamorous (just the way I like it!!)
all images by a tranquil townhouse from the book Beloved Homes published by Ikea Family (except for the slayer of course...no way she's making it into a book!)
 
Top