So, I'll be honest.  I've been spending a lot of time looking at the newly upholstered chair.  I won't lie.  I even wander in there while tooth brushing, just to do some ogling.  And I've also been thinking of upholstery, and how I have to get me some fancier upholstery skills.  Then I thought, maybe (once again!) I'm totally off-trend by actually sprucing up this chair at all.  Check it out:

The "Before"

The "After"

But wait-what is in style for 2011?  The undone look.

Canadian House & Home January 2011

Canadian House & Home October 2010

Canadian House & Home Special Interest "Makeovers"
Fall 2009

Sheesh, they sure do heart that chair (it is the same one in the second and third pic).  I saw it in another H&H picture too, about fabrics, but can't remember when.  It was recently.

So, does my very own "before" shot look a little familiar?  Granted, my undone chair was a little lot uglier in its undone-ness.  What are your thoughts on the deconstructed (or unconstructed) look?
 
Top