I made it to the upholstery fabric store today to find fabric for the vintage teak chair in the guest room.  The store was sooo empty.  Christmastime is a delightful time to get non-holiday errands done because you'll be all alone.  Not many errands aren't Christmas-ish, but apparently shopping for fabric doesn't count as festive.  I brought home a lot of samples but I've already made a shortlist of ones I like at night (that's why the photos are a bit grainy, its dark out).  Tomorrow I'll see which ones I like in the light.  Sigh.  I wish Sarah Richardson were here.  I'm getting a heachache.   

A memory refresher



The "yays"

UPDATE:  If you're interested in any of my "yays," here is the make and model info (going clockwise):

Bottom left:  Robert Allen, "Pool" series - Sweet Nothings
Middle left:  Fabricut - Moonwalk
Houndstooth: Kravet - 30856-35
Top Left: Master Fabric Ltd - Flower Power
Top Right: Duralee Fabrics - Key Lime
Middle Left: Kravet - 28836-316
Bottom Left: Schumacher - Aspen Leaf 62480 (Fern; comes in grey and taupe also)

So many samples, so little time

The "nays"
UPDATE:
The cream and green fabric at the bottom of the "nays" pic is made by Master Fabrics Ltd - "Hotspot" (111).
 
Top