Maybe we just don’t stay in fancy enough hotels when we travel because I am rarely inspired by a hotel bathroom.  Surprisingly, during a recent trip to Boston, MA I discovered that our room at the Radisson Hotel had such a lovely bathroom!  I took a few pictures for ogling purposes.  It has the crisp, all white look I love but it was done with a mix of classic and super modern styles in various shades and textures.  The picture doesn't do the countertop justice--I think it was Corian and it had an amazing luminescent quality.  Plus, the designers really splurged on fixtures (a luxury we couldn’t afford) and it made all the difference.  The tub (not pictured) was a soaker tub and had a gorgeous showerhead (you can kinda see it in the mirror).  The only downfall was that the floor tiles were SUPER slick which was especially dangerous in such a teeny tiny bathroom.  Am I the only one that has this issue?  It seems a lot of my design preferences are based on my falling down a lot or dropping things . . .  




 
Top