Inspired by Jonathan Adlers "manifesto" which you can see here - http://www.jonathanadler.com/shop/index.php Braxton and I have come up with our own little list of things we believe in.
- Saturated color is decorgasmic
- Beige is not a color, it's a bore
- Shiny happy people are our friends
- Every home needs a lava light
- Movies seen in bed are the best
- Funky mid-century glassware is cool
- Jonathan Adler, Bauhaus, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Charles and Ray Eames, Don Draper, we love
- Pixar totally rocks
- You should create your own theme music
- Eat chocolate every day
- Believe in the bohemian ideals of truth, beauty, freedom and love
- Bruce Springstein was right - Dancing Queen really is a great song!
- Everybody needs a story board
- Your home should be autobiographical
- Do the Don'ts
- There is nothing you shouldn't wear after forty
- Nap in a sunbeam like a cat
- There is nothing a glass of champagne doesn't make better
- Every bed needs a fur throw (fake of course)
- Love really is the answer
- Braxton and Yancey are a wonderful, brilliant, talented, totally in love couple and you should listen to everything they say. They can help you.