As Australian athletes start to compete in the Commonwealth Games in Delhi, India today, I thought I might showcase some Indian interiors...because, quite frankly, I'm sure they'll be much easier on the eye...
than the revolting get-up that the Aussie athletes were forced to wear in the opening ceremony...my goodness, who designs these things!! Oh ok, the team garb....vomitous...can't bear to make the pic bigger...what were we thinking!!!
unlike these lovely spaces...ah, that's better...
And to my bloggy friends from other Commonwealth countries...
my apologies in advance...
because you just know we're going to win the medal tally count don't you?
It's inevitable I'm afraid...
sorry about that...

console yourself with these lovely interiors instead...

Here's to a Games free from trouble...of any sort. India is an amazing country, and I hope it's wonderful. I'll leave you with my favourite photo of my trip to India in 2007...dawn at Varanasi...


Namaste bloggy peeps.
all images except mine from here
 
Top