Sorry I didn't have anything for you yesterday...
I'm in a bit of a post winter slump. Or funk, more accurately.
Surely you're supposed to get the blues in winter, not spring. Perhaps I just like to be perverse!
So to make up for it, you get a double dose of lovely pics today...the weekly top 10...
a long, hot soak might make me feel better...

or a lie in...

perhaps a cuppa...or four


...and the August leftovers...
Enjoy bloggy peeps, enjoy...
They're lovely aren't they?
...and I'll try to get out of this less-than-up mood as quickly as I can.
I'm thinking of planning a trip here as a bit of a pick me up in the new year. Anyone want to join me?
these images are from all over the shop and I haven't attributed individually, but why not choose a blog from this list if you haven't been there before and go and visit?
desire to inspire; lona de anna; 10 rooms; the city sage; byzantine design; the painted hive; lou, boos and shoes; belgian pearls; flourish design + style; head over heels; cornflake: the decorista; paper tree design; color outside the lines; vintage by loulou; apartment therapy; lime in the coconut; little blue deer; kelly green; driftwood interiors
 
Top