It's that time of the week again bloggy peepsters. The time when I remind myself what has caught my eye in the past 7 days...
as my memory is less than reliable these days...
But it seems there may have been a bit of an orange vibe going on this week...
just a tad...
and after a few too many years in the Army, this next one is the only type of camping I would remotely contemplate these days...
and it seems (orange aside) that I may have gone for a bit of a calmer palette this week...
could be all sorts of reasons for that...
but lest you think the pink has gone completely...ah...nope!
but just a bit...not too much :)


couldn't disappoint and leave it out altogether now could I?

p.s. thank you all so much for your 'case of nothing to do' suggestions last week. I managed to achieve that very nicely as you can see by the lack of a 'my weekend project' post yesterday. Very liberating!!
 
Top