*This is the poster we just got!*


While happily perusing the lovely streets of Savannah, Georgia this past week, I had the upmost pleasure of finding a little, bohemian shop called Earthbound Trading Co. While I was there, I saw a few cardboard poster reproductions of vintage concert ads for about $7. I fell in love with The Beatles' Yellow Submarine poster (pictured above) and just had to have it! I framed it in an IKEA 19 3/4" x 26" RIBBA frame (which I scored at IKEA for $20!). So, for a total of about $27 the hubs and I now have a pretty cool piece of framed art in our mid-century/boho style living room! : ) Mid-Century is usually a style that focuses on clean lines. But, throwing in a colorful, vintage poster can do wonders for bringing in a fun aspect to the space. So, go ahead and try it! I hope you are all having a terrific Monday! I'm back from my vacation feeling rejuvenated, energized and happy to get this next phase of my life in gear. : ) I visited North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina & Georgia. My favorite? Hard to say, since they were all amazing for particular reasons. But... if I had to choose... it'd be a tie between Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Savannah, Georgia. Gatlinburg was just surrounded by the most amazing mountains. It felt so peaceful and breathtaking. I just loved it! I could spend every day there and be perfectly happy. Savannah? This place just felt like home. My goodness! I just loved its history and charm and little shops everywhere. It was just incredible. If you ever have a chance to visit there, do it! It was totally worth it! Here are some pictures of my journey! Enjoy!! Until tomorrow!

Happy Decorating!
Mina

On the way to our place in Gatlinburg, TN

Pictures don't do this mountain top justice...

Soooooo peaceful!

I thought this optical office poster was so cool! : ) Just had to snap it in black & white!

At a vintage clothing shop in Savannah, GA

How can I not love Savannah with a greeting like this one? : )

Chess in the middle of a Savannah road... eh... awesome. : )

During our horse drawn carriage tour of the city in Savannah, GA


What a cool building!




This is the shop where I found my Beatles poster! : )

Our lovely tour guides! : )

 
Top