There I was...minding my own business...when all of a sudden I had an urge to arrange some china bits 'n pieces yesterday and play around with photographing them...
I've found that it's as good a method of procrastination as any other...
The plasterer came, did a good job and left a slight mess, but I'm not complaining...
Turning up, working and recommending a painter to come and paint my 5 metre high wall in the living room means I'm more than happy to vacuum up a few odd bits of plaster!
...and this was fun...

especially since I may have been avoiding doing something...
...what do they say about having to make a mess before you can get really organised??
...you'll be pleased to know the study is all better now...but alas, too late in the day to take a decent photo to prove it. And I've decided to paint the bookcases. Hello...wouldn't it just have been easier to buy lighter coloured ones in the first place...always go with your instincts bloggy peeps. How about the steam coming off my cuppa though!
My day off this week is today (which I'm not all that pleased about, but clients needed me on Wednesday and who am I to argue). I'm going off to the optometrist to get new glasses...multifocals I suspect! Who ever thought I'd be needing those? Sheesh!! Better leave you with a pretty picture.
Have a lovely week everyone and welcome new tranquil-ites...nice to have you in the townhouse...promise not to make you clean up the study if you drop in!
 
Top