For those of you dear bloggy peeps who read yesterday's 'it's all about me' post...you are clearly patient, persevering and quite possibly just a little bit demented. But I salute you...and as I used to be in the Army...I know how to salute properly. It's a rare and precious skill.


Your reward...of course...is the weekly top ten! Less rabbiting on from me...more gazing at for you. Some of you may think this next one is ugly...I find it fascinating and reminiscent of my travels in India...(sorry, I said less rabbiting!)


With only the occasional annoying editorial comment...
Or an explanatory note like...this next pic was taken by Grace's daughter Kate's friend Gabriela Hansen...only 18 and soon off to study photography...pretty impressive huh...get some of her work now while you can afford it!
I think you may have also enjoyed the monthly leftovers collages...so I'll keep that up as well. If nothing else, these posts are helping me define what it is I really like...
You'd reckon I would have worked that out by now wouldn't you!

jackie kennedy's dressing room circa 1962 via the decorista
...but not entirely...

Shush Kerry...shush!
There you go...
 
Top