typewriter mug by craftyfolk - $22

plaid ottoman by Hindsvik - $125

plaid lunchbox by KelleyStreetVintage - $16.95

messenger bag by aanddesigns - $49

cookbook by BohemianVintage1 - $8
Feeling a tad geeky today, I suppose. But, I love vintage items that remind me of school. Old books, plaid fabrics, lunch boxes... Do kids even use lunch boxes anymore? Hmnnn.... I hope everyone had a beautiful Tuesday. Our big, big moving sale started today and some folks snagged some pretty good deals! 15-75% off on most of the store! So, it's worth coming in to check it out. Our lack of motivation to move stuff combined with our aching, bad backs is your opportunity to go home with some pretty awesome stuff! Nice line, eh? I should've been in advertising. : )
Our facebook page has made it to over 1,000 fans, which means I will be drawing a winner of our 1k $25 gift certificate contest! Yippee! We always find a reason to celebrate around here! Anywho... don't let that stop you from joining our FB page anyway. : ) I'll announce the lucky winner later on this week! Yay! Until tomorrow...
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top