I am a huge fan of Courtney Brooke. She is such an awesome photographer and has quite the knack for capturing beautiful bohemian shots. It's incredibly inspirational to me. These are some of her photographs that I have posted over this past year on the blog's main picture box. I thought I'd share them with you all in one post. Enjoy. So, how was your day? Good? Fair? I hope it was great! We had a nice start to our day... Our shop was nominated for "Best New Business" by LocalShops1.com, a terrific organization that focuses on (obviously) shopping locally. You can actually vote here. Vote for us!! We'll totally love you! Seriously. With a cherry on top. I'm not even kidding. Like dead serious here... Alrighty, I'm going to bed now because I am absolutely exhausted. I rode my bike to work today and my whole body is certainly feeling it now. But, it's great exercise! Ouch! Gosh... come on! It's only 2 miles away! Let me quit my complaining. It's not like I turned into Lance Armstrong today. Geez... :-/ Okay, okay... have a good night!!! Cheers!
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top