I think I was pointed in the direction of Sweet Paul when reading about his new on-line magazine at stylist Deborah McLean's fantastic blog Busy Being Fabulous.
I'm loving this magazine full of beautiful pictures (Paul describes himself as a food and prop stylist as well as crafter...and of course now an author!), great recipes, interviews, craft, wine tips and a few handy hints on entertaining. He's even got stuff for pets...maybe I can loan him the vampire slayer...permanently! I am I think, a bit besotted by his cleverness. Here's a taste of the Spring edition...
Paul also has a blog that you can find here. I'm dying to try the napkins he made by photocopying some blue and white china and transferring the image on to the fabric using some fancy transfer paper. Now that's ingenious!
Someone...anyone... please tell me what's not to love about this fella and his stuff. Apart from the fact that the seasons are all arse about and it's autumn in my part of the world!! Oh, and you can't hold it in your hot little hands (but that's just me and my magazine addiction talking).
all images from the Sweet Paul magazine or blog (links above)

 
Top