Peacock Print by Dekanimal - $18

Owl Letterpress - $10
Love Birds by The Handsome Fellow - $15 Birds for Tea by YumiYumi - $20
Bird Print by Sugarloop- $10
L ong before birds were popular and pretty much everywhere, I was a big fan of them. Anything that had a bird or resembled a bird was something I just had to have! Weird, I know. I think it may have started with my childhood obsession with Tweetie Bird, who knows? So, as you can probably imagine, I was thrilled to see that everyone else caught on to my creepy obsession and birds started popping up everywhere! : ) Another thing I love? Art. I like making it and admiring other people's work. So, that brought me to today's Etsy picks. : ) I hope you enjoy them too. Hopefully all of you had a great start to your week! I spent all day sorting through vintage jewelry at my shop. I got two big plastic tupperware bins filled to the brim with vintage pins, necklaces, hair pins, bracelets, pendants, brooches, etc... Amazing! So, I had a wonderful start to the week. Thank goodness. : ) Until tomorrow...
Happy Decorating!
Mina



Bookmark and Share
 
Top