I'm afraid to report that I have a new habit...aided and abetted by the first-born who sent me an email saying "I think I'm in love with this". So of course I had to go and look, as she knew I would...there was my first mistake.
...but I could only agree with her.  "Would you like it for your birthday?" I most generously said...it was a public holiday, I was relaxed, I wasn't thinking straight. No prizes for guessing the answer to that one. Actually it wasn't all that generous...this is very affordable art. And it is indeed droolworthy and something you could most definitely give your heart to.
But, and there's always a but isn't there...I was looking at the site... and before I knew it, there was 'mistake' No. 2 (danger Will Robinson!). I came across so many other bits of gorgeousness by the very talented JJ at the love shop that I just had to buy this one as well for the gallery wall I'm planning for the lower level of my new black and white bedroom...
Now I may have come late to this etsy thing, and to the love shop in particular, but hey I'm jumping on the bandwagon too, oh yes I am! It's fun (and good!) supporting Australian talent, even in my own small way! And this JJ...I like her philosophy...focus on love, give love, express love...she sounds really nice! Perhaps I should go and order this as well then...??
 
Top