Hypothetical situation...Lets say one day someone walked up to you and said, "Hello, I'm going to give you your dream home. Just tell me what you want." Would you know what to say? I mean we often think we know what we want, but do we really know? (Yes, I do believe this might happen to me someday; so I think about it a lot). Well, I think I found a very good blueprint for what I would like to have. Check out this gorgeous Dallas home!
They say a kitchen is the most important room in a house, but I find its usually my least favorite. For one, I'm not much of a cook but also because kitchens are usually too fussy or too frumpy. This kitchen on the other hand...nice! Its so chic and clean.


Perhaps, I would not want my house to be this White! I like more color. So, do you know what you want. Another question, can we really get what we want if we're not even clear what that is?! Hmmm, sorry to be so philosophical the day after the Super Bowl:)
P.S. Some of you long time readers may remember my "Dream Home" series, but newer readers may not. Click here for some more inspiration.
 
Top