I have a rule. Trust me... I do not follow rules well. So, this is huge! : ) Anywho... it's not a tough rule. It's simple. Okay... ready? Get inspired! Yep, that's it. Just get inspired. I highly recommend that you begin to shop local. But, before you head out the door, I also recommend that you have something in mind. The last thing you want is to go shopping blindly and get a bunch of stuff you don't want or need. When shopping for your home, you should have some sense of direction. It'll make your shopping experience much more enjoyable. I suggest keeping an inspiration folder (could be a physical folder you hold in your hand or a computer file with digital images). I've given you a head start here, in case you don't have one. All of the images above came out of Living etc. magazine. I tried to choose pictures with items from secondhand shops. These are all items you can probably score at your nearest vintage & antiques boutique. So! Get inspired, set a budget and go treasure hunting this weekend!! It'll help your wallet, your home and your local economy!!
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share
 
Top