Is someone trying to tell me something? I've been lacking anything to say and desire to be very creative....it just hasn't been working for me. Something funny has been happening though, everywhere I look; I see lovely camera related details. So many pretties that I would love to have! First, I fell in love with this classic preppy looking camera strap. So awesome! Next, I found a classic camera bag by Leica, while reading through Lucky magazine. There aren't many things I love more than beautiful stitching in leather. Does that sound crazy? I just think its such a beautiful detail!
On occasion, I actually enjoy being girlie. I know its hard to believe isn't it?! Ha, ha! Anyway, on those rare days, I would love to own one of these gorgeous bags by Epiphanie. As hard core as I am about photography, I often leave my handbag behind in order to carry my camera bag. Its not very pretty, especially on formal occasions. Finally, there is a solution for that dilemma. Anyone else ever have that problem?
I'm starting to think my old friend (my beloved camera) is calling me to pick it up again. Its been a while...but perhaps its time.
Links found via:
Diary of a Mod Housewife
Lucky Magazine
T Spoon of Sunshine
 
Top