OK, HGTV...you finally got me. You actually went and built my dream home!!! Wow! Oh what a way to start the New Year, dreaming about a modern adobe house set in New Mexico...ahhhh! I have to admit that although HGTV's "Dream Homes" are always nice, I never really gave them any thought. It never occurred to me to think about entering or anything... but This One? I'm going to do it! I know it sounds ridiculous to think I might win, but this really is the home Mark and I have imagined over and over for years! Having grown up as West Texas kids, who often traveled to New Mexico, we can't get the landscape out of our systems and y'all know how I feel about Santa Fe!


Waking up to a wall of windows overlooking the grounds, is definitely part of the dream:)




Well, I've already set my DVR for this! On the first day of a new year, it always feels like all dreams are possible, right?
Happy New Year, Everyone!
 
Top