: : I know this lady,
.Keara., who lives in Cincinnati. She had a great idea and is making it happen. When she moved to Cincinnati from Manhattan, she bought a house, and there were a lot of things she needed; power tools, lawnmower, wheel barrel etc. She thought 'There has to be someone in my neighborhood who has what I need, wouldn't it be great if I could borrow from my neighbors instead of having to buy items I may only use a few times.

So she started .share some sugar. It's a site where neighbors can borrow from each other, sign up and begin searching for items in your neighborhood, or post items that you would like to lend.
.Keara. launched the site in Cincinnati, so the majority of items currently offered are available in Cincinnati. We need more Bostonians to sign up! So go do it, and tell your friends and neighbors about it! This is a great idea! Congrats .Keara. !

.share some sugar.
 
Top