Nested Yellow's Anna Vasquez in her studio in Tampa, FL

Owner & Designer Anna Vasquez sizing my newly acquired bracelet to size. : )


The Nested Yellow studio at Studio 313 in Tampa, FL

Bed of Roses Necklace - $140

Cypress Lichen Necklace - $120

Acorns Shell Ring - $40

In-Between the Line Bracelet - $120

Monarch Scales Bracelet - $85
M y husband, Bill, and I, attended the Holiday Bash for the West Tampa Arts Center on December 18th. We had a wonderful opportunity to meet up with old friends and make some new ones. I had met Anna once before at her studio and realized we already sorta, kinda knew each other, since she'd bought an item from my etsy shop earlier this year. What I didn't know, but soon found out, was how incredibly talented Anna is! Her jewelry is absolutely beautiful. Photographs do not do it justice, seriously. When Bill said I could pick something out as my Christmas present, I suddenly transformed into a 12 year old, giggling idiot! Yay me! I didn't put a picture of my bracelet here because I can't open it until Christmas, but I'll show it off to you all as soon as I have it on my little wrist! : ) When I say "little wrist," I'm not even kidding. Really... my sister and I were both born with abnormally small wrists. It's weird. So, I was concerned because the bracelet was too big. But, Anna came to the rescue and re-sized it for me... right there!!
Check Anna out on her etsy shop or on her website. You can also check out her blog here. : )
I love meeting fellow etsyers. : ) I hope all of you are having a wonderful, holiday week. Now get all that Christmas shopping done!! If not done, peruse etsy! Why trip over people at the mall?
Happy Decorating!
Mina


Bookmark and Share

 
Top