I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world, so Mark and I went to see "This Is It" over the weekend. I can say that it was amazing! Perhaps, it help bring a little bit of closure too, I mean it was an incredible tribute. I loved being able to see that despite the craziness that surrounded Michael Jackson in his last years, he never stopped being the INCREDIBLE performer. Even Mark, who has never been a MJ fan; loved seeing the behind-the-scenes angle and how in control of every detail MJ was. True genius! If you are as much of a fan as I am, I recommend seeing this. It was great to be in a theater full of other fans, too! People would clap and cheer after every song, wave their hands in the air during the ballads, and gave a standing ovation at the end of the film. It was great:)
 
Top