Happy Friday!
I know some of you have had trouble finding my blog the last couple of days. I tried to switch my domain to dot com site, but it hasn't been a smooth transition. Last night, even I couldn't find it! Until I figure out what I'm doing wrong, I switched back. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

Also, this week I decided to shut down my booth @ Heights Antiques. In recent months its been very difficult to make any money, so I decided to move out. I want to thank all of you who stopped by. It was nice hearing from those of you who did. My long time plan has been to begin an online store and I have been hard at work trying to make it happen. I hope to have it up very soon. I can't wait! So I'm hoping to have several fun changes soon.

(I realize these photos have nothing to do what I'm writing about, but I think they're so pretty. I would like to be this girl)
 
Top