So last week I wrote about my current infatuation with marble, and discovered that I am not the only one who loves it. While scrolling through Phorm Design's blog I found the amazing bathroom above. I was salivating on my monitor! The best part is that the rest of the house, designed by Pierre Yovanovitch is just as fabulous.


Alright, its almost 1:30 a.m. so I think I will go to bed. I'm sure a lot of you are losing sleep tonight watching the election results. With all the emotion, I'm having trouble winding down. Its definitely the verge of a new day here in the U.S. You all may realize, that the party I supported didn't win so obviously I am somewhat disappointed. On the other hand, I am SO proud of all the people who took their responsibilities seriously and voted! Even a young girl who had to call her mom just to ask what her address was. Hey, she got out there and did it. I really hope and pray, that more than a new President, we have a new found sense of patriotism and responsibility. I know I already used that word, but I think it is very important. I don't want to sound preachy, so I'm trying to keep my thoughts restrained.
My point is that although, I didn't vote for our new President; I feel that only good things can come from so many people realizing that they have to be involved in our country's affairs.
Again, sorry for the preachiness:)
 
Top