Yes, finally 21!!...Give or take 12yrs. I'm getting to the age where I should be a "mature" person. But, I'm not certain that I am yet. Hmmm.
Well, I decided to make a birthday registry for myself. One that can be found in a place called Fantasy Land. Only there would anyone buy me these gifts. Well, while in Fantasy Land I decided my house could use a makeover. These items would be just right. Like the cast concrete light fixtures, how wonderful. The Marimekko wall hanging and the Chair Couture dining chairs add some great color to the dark dining table. Finally, I love the collection of nose casts. For a girl who has always been self-conscious of her nose. My nose is still better looking than these.
So now that my fantasy house is looking so good, I hope all of you come to the party:)
 
Top