From Amarillo, TX! I am back in my hometown visiting family and friends. I realize my posting has been rather sparse. We are having lots of fun, but its not easy to post. For one thing, I've been working for almost an hour trying to upload more than just one photo, but haven't had any success.
This morning, Liam and I drove over to the Cadillac Ranch. I wonder how many of you even knew where it was located? People are pretty proud of it, because it is one of Amarillo's few claims to fame. Its a great representation of Amarillo, in a way. Its old-fashioned Americana and quite eccentric, at the same time. This town is a lot like that.
Okay everyone, I will try to post more, as soon as I can. I'm sure ya'll are anxious to know more about my home town. See I'm even spelling out "Ya'll"...Its good to be home.
 
Top