Oops...a bit late this week.
seen on abigail ahern
Work. Don't ask.
seen on decorology
Consequently, a smallish collection...
only five...
but...there's a bonus...
seen on the diversion project
A few weeks ago...in one of my regular top ten posts...there was this picture...

by peta rudd and seen on the design files
It was of a very cool Canberra house, and as I said in that post, yes...Canberra can do cool. Not often. But sometimes...
It certainly does cool people, because Peta Rudd, the photographer and stylist and artist who took that shot wrote to me and very politely, incredibly politely in fact, asked if I wouldn't mind crediting her as the photographer in that post. Hell yes, hang my head in shame, of course I wouldn't mind. So I did. You can go back and check if you don't believe me :)
I felt really bad that I hadn't done it in the first place. You know me...always running on empty, trying to get posts up, do the very busy day job, to say nothing of the Cert IV (yes, let's say nothing about that!), wanting to do stuff around the townhouse, drag out the sewing machine, the crochet hooks, the knitting needles, the brushes...yada, yada, yada...
So I thought the next best thing was to highlight some of Peta's work for you to see...and so I have. It's a bit lovely isn't it. You can find more of her stuff here and here. Phew, one thing done that I told myself I'd do. 
Only eleventy-seven more to go! But they'll have to wait. I'm off to watch MasterChef :)
 
Top