I am back in Canada, safe and sound.  Yay (except it is raining and cold, of course).  I still want to share a couple more nifty things I found/saw/bought in Houston, then I promise to blog about a few DIY projects I'm putting the finishing touches on. 

This post is about an actual workplace office, not a home office, that has some serious style. Wandering around downtown Houston last week, we stumbled across the Houston Pavillions, which, although kind of deserted, is home to the inspiring office space of NRG. Peering through the windows, we thought the space was some kind of hotel lounge or something and had no idea what NRG meant. Later, reading a Downtown Houston magazine, I realized NRG Energy is an independent power producer.  Silly Canadian: N. R. G.  Energy.  Get it?  I sure didn't.  If you're curious, you can read more here, but I just want to ogle the office space.
 
Source

Source
So bold.
 
Top